We Guarantee Our Work
Houston Home Repair Service is a full service company with over 18 years experience in home improvement, office and commercial remodeling.
Emergencies Welcomed! We fix problems caused by water damage.
Watch the quick video below to see samples of our work.
- Got a water damaged sheetrock ceiling from a busted hot water heater or a roof leak?
- Just walked in and discovered your floor is covered in water?
- Tired of your outdated ceramic tile floor? Want to replace your old kitchen countertops with granite or laminate?
We can help!
Our remodeling repair services allows you to spend your free time doing other things besides house improvement projects.
Call Now (281) 809-7554 for a Free Estimate!
Warning! What You Should Know Before Hiring a Remodeling Company, General Contractor (GC) or Handyman in Houston
Many homeowners get taken advantage of because they pick a company based on price.
Everyone wants a deal and to save money, but here are 4 things you should ask when talking to contractor regarding your home repair in Houston.
Do they provide an written agreement explaining the home improvement or repairs and cost.
Is their warranty in writing?
Do they have pictures with them of their previous work? Are they organized in binder or photo album or do they have a couple loose photos?
Are they a local handyman, a full service remodeling company or a jack of all trades? This is where most of the projects turn into nightmares for the homeowners because they don’t know the difference.
A handyman can handle small repairs and they’re usually specialized in a few areas like fixing doors or hanging doors, replacing kitchen pipes, stopping a toilet from running, installing a ceiling fan, removing and replacing a bathroom vanity cabinet, hanging a mirror etc. They may be able to replace a small area of exterior siding for your home.
The problem comes in when you’re happy with the results and you decide to hire them to install your ceramic tile flooring.
Now you may have a problem because you went from a something that may seem like a small job to you but is big to the handyman. This is common with many of the calls we receive because the lack of experience causes bad preparation and incomplete jobs because they realize they’re in over their head or they underestimated the amount of material and labor needed to complete the work, Hence low bid!
A full service remodeling company or General Contractor is someone that has specialty trades or crews working with them. This is a big time saver for you because you can hire one company and get most if not all of your home improvements needs taken care of. They will bring in painters, flooring professionals, drywall installers and wood work specialist that handle cabinets, baseboards, crown molding and trim needs you may have.
This one stop shopping is convenient, you deal with one point of contact and you don’t have the headaches associated with scheduling crews and finger pointing when dealing with individual contractors. This option will cost a little more money than working with a handyman, but you won’t have to make several trips to home improvement store, or coordinate times to keep your project moving. And in many cases your repair cost ends up being less because you eliminate money spent on extra material
The peace of mine is worth it!
A jack of all trades can end up being a master of none, as we say in the industry.
Need a Free quote for your project? Emergency work welcomed! No job too small!
Call Now (281) 809-7554
Specializing In Full Remodeling Renovations, Installations And Home Repairs Services For:
- Granite, Laminate, Corian and Ceramic Countertop Installations
- Cabinet Re-finishing, Painting or Staining will save you money $$$
- Custom Kitchen Backsplashes
- Tile, Laminate, Hardwood and Vinyl flooring
- Shower Leaks, Shower Pans, Frameless Shower Doors, Shower Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom Vanity installation
- Painting or Staining Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets
- Bathtub Replacement
- Bathtub Backsplash
- Shower to Bathtub Conversions
- Drywall Installation, Small Hole Patches
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet and Laminate Vinyl Flooring
- Whole House Painting, Rooms, Walls, Ceilings, Baseboards and Trim
- Building Custom Cabinets
- Replacing Baseboards
- Crown Molding and Trim Work
- Door Installation/Repairs
- New Roofing Installs, Roof Leaks Repairs and Small Patch Jobs
- Hardiplank Siding New Install and Replacement
- Window Sill Trim and Rotten Exterior Wood Replacement
- Whole House Painting, Exterior Door painting and Staining
Here Are A Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
- All Work Supervised By A Project Manager
- We Don’t Use Day Laborers
- Warranty On All Work
- Over 18 Years Experience
- Fast Response, Reliable and We’ll Finish Your Project!
Get A Online Quote Now!
- Got a shower leak behind wall?
- Hardwood floor buckling or cupping?
- Wondering how much painting kitchen cabinets professionally cost?
- Are you considering remodeling your small kitchen?
- Need a home painting quote?
We service the following areas in Texas: Houston, Katy, Cypress, The Woodlands, Spring, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Bellaire, The Heights, Memorial and The Galleria.
This entry was posted by on August 28, 2012 at 5:41 pm, and is filed under Cost of Painting Bathroom, Drywall Water Damage Repair Cost Houston, Hardwood Floor Buckling Cost Houston, Home Painting Quotes Cypress, Water Damage Sheetrock Repair Houston. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.